Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloads not automatically saving to Samsung notes app like before

(Topic created on: 01-04-2023 07:37 PM)
Debbii
First Poster
Options

Hi...as per the title, possibly since the last update recently, any downloads go somewhere other than the samsung notes app.  This has been quite inconvenient to be honest. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Debbii. I want to ensure that you get this working as expected. However, I want to understand the issue better, as I (or one of the other Mods) will be in a good place to advise you of the next steps.

You mentioned that, after a recent software update, downloads no longer go to the Samsung Notes app.

Please can you advise which of our devices you are using and which type of documents you are downloading? 

0 Likes
D_Virus
First Poster
Options

I am using Tab S8 and having the same problem after the update. before the update, the downloaded or any pdf file I open directly from the internet it would automatically get saved in the notes app, but now it's not working anymore, now I have to select a folder in the internal storage to save a pdf and every single time I have to save a pdf separately, before it was more convenient and get saved directly in the notes app.

Members_u7ViqqB
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue on my samsung s8 +, is it normal?

0 Likes
flo278
Student
Options

any updates? Because this is still happening... annotated a pdf for nothing, because Notes didn't bother saving anything. Even the downloaded pdf is nowhere to be found.

0 Likes