19-07-2023 04:54 PM in
Hi I was hoping someone could help please.
I have just claimed the 6 month boost for Disney+.
I already have Disney+ so followed the instructions for this which were:
1. Go to www.disneyplus.com and log in
2. Select your Profile and then Account
3. Under Subscriptions select Disney+ (Monthly)
4. Select Cancel Subscription
5. Select Continue to Cancel
6. Select No Thanks, Cancel Disney+ to confirm
7. Go back to your voucher code and complete the sign up flow with the same email address you used previously
Having cancelled my monthly subscription I have then gone back through to claim the 6 months free but the Disney site says
"It looks like you already have a Disney+ subscription. This offer is only valid for new Disney+ subscriptions. Please visit our help centre to learn about your options"
So it will not let me sign back up using the voucher code I received on the boost with my current email address.
Has anyone else had this issue? I'm not sure what I can do as I can't use it.