Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT BLOCK SMS WITHOUT NUMBERS!

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 08:12 AM)
COMPUTER
Apprentice
Options

come on samsung! Please implement block sms phrases on your flag ship s9, s10 and s20 phones!

Even apple ios get to block sms messages without numbers! 

We are constantly being spam by senders that are not using any numbers!

5knf21.jpg

30 REPLIES 30
Members_cgRSRTV
First Poster
Options

Same here. Quicken up samsung and get your software updated so we can block spam sms messages. 

0 Likes
Lakevic1
First Poster
Options

Thanks Je665, I am now moving completely away from all Samsung Apps, poor service to not have the non phone number message blocking. The Google Messages is perfect for me.

0 Likes
-ß
First Poster
Options

The messed up and saddest part about all of this, is that you could... until one of their updates. 

0 Likes
AlTaiR1
First Poster
Options

Samsung mobiles are piece of ***** box. Can't block spam SMS. Slow performance. I wasted my money on this *****. Even realme is better than Samsung. 

0 Likes
Kks45
First Poster
Options

This flagship fone note 20 ultra is just a piece of *****, we cant block SMS, we cant put timestamp and watermark on camera pics, Exinos processor gets heat up eaisly.....overall its not user friendly. Wasted my One lakh Rupees.

0 Likes
Abu Alnnour
First Poster
Options

low-tear brands have this feature, I don't know why such high-tear one like note 20 ultra doesn't have it.

it's important one

0 Likes
Soham De
First Poster
Options

Sorry to hear I have also faced this problem.

The only one thing which can solve the problem is to use Google messages as ur default messaging app.

After selecting the message u want to block/spam, select the 4th option.

20210718_100719.png

0 Likes
Members_YjGgvPi
First Poster
Options

Samsung is a joke. People been asking for this easy fix for years. They do not care about there customers they just want your money. So for me the only option is to buy from a different brand that allow this simple feature. Bye bye samsung 

KresimirS
Apprentice
Options
I have this issue. Z FOLD 2 with all the new updates and new software and still no option to block this spam! SAMSUNG, you do not listen!
0 Likes
Moody1
First Poster
Options

Exactly

0 Likes