Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google default photos

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 12:13 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Good morning, I would like to know how to set the default google photos app. The problem is that if I take a photo and delete it from google photos it is still on the device internally ... I would like google photos to be default so if I delete photos that will also be deleted from the device. I have looked at the pixels and they are great the interrogation that they have with google .. what I like samsung at the moment.

3 REPLIES 3
Hadex
Voyager
Options
Hello @Anonymous User, I am sorry to tell you that it will be impossible, Google Photos is a backup service in the cloud which in the Pixels, works as a Gallery app because it does not have another by default. In Samsung, Gallery is used for all photos and Google Photos it works as a service for the backup of photos, so if you want to delete, you will have to delete them from the 2 platforms. a greeting 😉
0 Likes
Tantrax007
Explorer
Options
Hello¡¡ I think that in Google Photos App, theres is a option that says: "Delete from device". There you can save the photo in the Cloud and the same time deleted from the device.
I hope that i can help you a little bit¡
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

That is why maybe I will switch to google pixel. I really like samsung but I would like to have google default photos and google assistant.

0 Likes