Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT BLOCK SMS WITHOUT NUMBERS!

(Topic created on: 27-08-2020 06:01 PM)
COMPUTER
Apprentice
Options

come on samsung! Please implement block sms phrases on your flag ship s9, s10 and s20 phones!

Even apple ios get to block sms messages without numbers! 

We are constantly being spam by senders that are not using any numbers!

5knf21.jpg

30 REPLIES 30
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

For now you can just set a custom notification to be silent and minimized, but we should be able to block email/website Multimedia Messaging Service (mms) text messages. Please Samsung fix your blocking to include this feature.

Meowwws
Apprentice
Options

 Dude how long we need to wait to block those *****en sms without numbers? Even iphone and oneplus budget phone can block it! Samsung should be ashame of themselves!

Screenshot_20200818-130421_Messages.jpg

Meowwws
Apprentice
Options

Hey samsung can

you go ***** urself on features! How many months already!??? This is the one thing your flagship phone can't do and you still refuse to patch and fix it! ***** you! I am not getting samsung anymore. No one is listening here! Even a budget $200 oneplus x phone can block a sms without numbers! ***** YOU samsung!

***** of sheet phone can't block my own government nuisance reminder.  ***** ***** making mi angry because i can't *****en sleep! My phone keep ringing with those *****en MKN sms! Is an emergency phone!

Je655
Helping Hand
Options

You can block them if you use Google messages as your messages app. Iphone is stuck on stock, android can change to a different default message app. And i agree Samsung really does need to fix this issue with blocking in there stock messages app.

Meowwws
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20200822-173308_Messages.jpg

Have you heard of software efficiency sustainability? I guess you haven't heard of environment sustainability too. Sheesh.

Arandora
Student
Options

i also have the same problem with my galaxy note 10 plus. A 1000+ phone and can't do a function that the other androis phones and the iphone can.

Ridiculous.

Mohdsaiful
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20200902-162632_Messages.jpg

 just look at this son of a ***** message sent by our government ! Samsung plz implement a feature to help us block spam! They are nuisance and getting out of control!

kitingandusa
Student
Options

Screenshot_20201112-114051_Messages.jpg

ME 2! THIS ***** EVEN SENT EVERYDAY NOW AT 2:00AM!   THE MALAYSIAN GOVERNMENT CLEARLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN SPAMMING US!  PLZ SAMSUNG! FIX YOUR GOD ***** APPLICATION!   ONLY SAMSUNG PHONE HAVE THIS ISSUE!

1Pavan
Student
Options

Hey fellow users,
I have solved this problem.
can post the duplicate messages so I'm posting the message link
https://eu.community.samsung.com/bgros26334/board/message?board.id=uk-galaxy-2019&message.id=22256#M...

also as Je655 mentioned Having Google Messaging app as default also sounds a good Idea to solve this although I haven't tested it.