Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Link Curve Account to Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 19-08-2020 03:59 AM)
BanditCabbit
Apprentice
Options

Hello!

When I keep trying to link my Curve account to Samsung Pay all I get is Something went wrong with a giant black X why is this happening to me does anyone know why any solutions on how to fix it?

12 REPLIES 12
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @BanditCabbit ,

To add your Curve card to the Samsung Pay app, follow these steps: 

1. To get started, open the Samsung Pay app. If you don’t see it on your device, download it from the Play Store!

2. Tap “Pay” on the navigation bar, then tap the “Scan Cards” button in the centre of the screen. Then, scan your Curve card with your camera. You can tap “Enter details manually” to type your long card number, CVV and expiry date in yourself (if you have one of our snazzy Investor cards, you’ll have to manually type your details from where they’re stored in the Curve app).

3. Type your billing address, then hit “Next”. You’ll then be asked to read and agree to our “Terms of Service”.

4. Finally, you’ll be asked to verify your Curve card on Samsung Pay. Select “Text message” and wait for the code.

A few things to note

At this time this is currently available with:

Galaxy S20, S20+ S20 Ultra, S10 5G, S10+, S10, S10e, Note10, Note10+, Note10+ 5G, S9, S9+, Note9, S8, S8+ and Note8, S7 and S7 edge, S6, S6 edge and S6 edge+**, A70, A50, A40, A20e, A8, A6, A3, A5 2017, Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2, Samsung Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch 4G, Gear S3 & Gear Sport. 

Do you have any of these devices? 

0 Likes
BanditCabbit
Apprentice
Options

Yes I have a device listed above this is all I get by trying to link my Curve account to Samsung Pay.

Screenshot_20200819-122845_Samsung Pay.jpg

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Have you tried to clear the app Cache and Data from Settings> Apps> Samsung Pay> Storage|> Clear Cache and then Clear Data? If not, can you please give this a try? Once done, try to add your card again. 

0 Likes
BanditCabbit
Apprentice
Options

Tried that...

0 Likes
YogeshP
Apprentice
Options

I've got the same error message and I've tried his and it doesn't work

Slimboball
First Poster
Options

I kept getting this error too then realised that the Curve card when I viewed the details on the app has a different CVC number than the one I had sent on a SMS. I used the one shown on card details on the app and it loaded it no problem.

0 Likes
Members_BMCPYCL
First Poster
Options

Hi there.

I am in Romania. I succeed to install Samsung Pay on my laptop. When I tried to register Curve card I received an info that the card is not supported. What to do in this situation? I asked for Curve card specially to use it with Samsung Pay.

Madinorbert
Pioneer
Options

@Members_BMCPYCL wrote:

Hi there.

I am in Romania. I succeed to install Samsung Pay on my laptop. When I tried to register Curve card I received an info that the card is not supported. What to do in this situation? I asked for Curve card specially to use it with Samsung Pay.

Salut! Exact acelasi problema am si eu. Am comandat cardul direct pentru samsung watch sa platesc cu revolut. Ai rezolvat cumva? 

0 Likes
Members_qY3Oluz
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get this fixed?  I have exactly the same issue

0 Likes