Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banking application not working S6

(Topic created on: 16-12-2022 04:22 PM)
inOban
First Poster
Options

My RBS (=natwest) app on my S6 won't open.  It says you are logged out but if you touch the login button it returns to the same screen . App still works on my Samsung phone.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Have you checked to see if there is an update??
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
What android version are you using? Some banking apps won't work if you haven't updated. I know Barclays wouldn't work on my Galaxy S6 phone but they do on my new phone S22ultra, so it depends on what version are running. See if you can update your app or the device
0 Likes
inOban
First Poster
Options

My rbs app was updated on Nov 1.

My S6 is on android 12 UI 4.1.1

0 Likes
jimmyk87
Voyager
Options
Are you sure you can have the app on more than 1 device? Some banks have a security policy which only allows you to use one device, try to deactivate the app on your phone to see if that helps
AndrewL
Options

@inOban : For clarity, are you referring to the Galaxy Tab S6? If so, where did you purchase the tablet from, and where are you currently based? In the meantime, please head to Settings > Apps > NatWest > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache, then restart the device to see if this helps. 

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
As asked previously if it's s6 phone? ,

mostly likely the device is no longer on their allowed compatibility list

Check with your bank
0 Likes
inOban
First Poster
Options

I tried this and it worked the first time but the problem came back and wasn't solved by. this. I wonder if the other suggestion,  that I can't have the app on two devices , may be the problem.  I must email Rbs. 

0 Likes
chorkie1944
First Poster
Options
Why can't i get my Nat west account on my new tablet
0 Likes