Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Folders in Secure Folder

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 04:55 PM)
erX3357
Student
Options

I think Samsung should add a folder function in Secure Folder. I want to group apps  "Office apps go there, my banking apps there and etc. It would make it easier than finding everything in a grid list.

7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options
@erX3357: Thank you for the feedback. I have passed your comments on to our Research and Development Team, and will keep you posted with any updates.
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @erX3357 

We've now had the following feedback from our Developers regarding this:

" Unfortunately, Developers have no plans to provide this option. They haven't noticed a huge demand for this feature and they reckon that from their observations not many users have applications stored in their Secure Folders; therefore, the feature (if implemented) wouldn't be frequently used".

Many thanks for the suggestion though and keep them coming!

0 Likes
Rararasputin
Student
Options

This is absolutely not true. The only reason you dont see it is bcos you dont give the option. All my banking apps, 2fa password generators. Private network access rights and several others apps that require security and privacybis installed in secure folder. Please privde the option for grouping of apps

Rararasputin
Student
Options

Please also permit the option to rearrange apps in the order of my chosing. Its becoming an annoyance now that Samsung no longer understands the customer.

mkuchak
Apprentice
Options

This would be a really great feature to have. It would greatly facilitate the use of Secure Folder, and would certainly increase the retention of users who use the product, as they will be able to have a better experience and organization. When in doubt, do a survey with users and draw your conclusions.

It's a shame that three years later we still don't have this implemented.

0 Likes
Agld
First Poster
Options

I agreed. There should be option to add pages and folders. All apps in one page looks not so nice and neat

0 Likes
mkuchak
Apprentice
Options

Here there was an update a few weeks ago, to be able to move the icons according to my will and to create folder to group applications.

0 Likes