Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Auto Keeps Crashing on my S21 and is unusable

(Topic created on: 15-09-2022 11:19 AM)
wrl
Apprentice
Options
I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 and my car is the Peugeot 2008. The Android Auto keeps crashing when I connect my phone to the car. It connects and then disconnects repeatedly. Using the same USB cable and a Samsung Z Flip 2 the wife is able to use Android Auto without any issues. I don't know what is so specific with the S21 that it fails just for this device. I have installed all updates (OS, Security, Google Play) and have tried different cables but no success.
I think it is a bug that Samsung needs to resolve. 
Is there something I am missing?
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
wrl
Apprentice
Options
Just tried it. Didn't work.
0 Likes
Members_ffGKIeM
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem 

Temywealth
Explorer
Options
You need to reset your phone. Ensure you back up all your data and information if needed.
0 Likes
Gabeszakem
First Poster
Options

I have samea problem with peugeot 5008.  Early mobile (huawei p20) working without any problem.

i30Nperformance
First Poster
Options

I also have this problem. S21 hyundai i30N performance. Won't connect most of the time. Isn't recognised when I plug it in. If it does connect it won't then reconnect next time it is plugged in. Apple car play works seamlessly on the same car and my kids take the **** out of me for having an android phone.

SzabolcsRozsa
First Poster
Options

I experience the same symptoms on my S21 5G and a 2020 VW Touran with Android Auto. Samsung A71 worked perfectly, cables have been changed to rule out this option. As I've seen in the forums many S21 owners experience the same issue. All the latest updates have been installed. I'll try the phone reset and cross my fingers. 

0 Likes
GarethTT83
Apprentice
Options
I've had the same problem I have a 45minute commute, weirdly it's been ok in the mornings but will crash between 7 and 15 times on the way home. This is on a 2020 Skoda Octavia and a 2019 Ford Courier.
GarethTT83
Apprentice
Options
As an update, apparently there was an update scheduled for September. so I have updated the s21 software and cleared the cache of android auto. tomorrow will tell if it worked or I ditch samsung and get my first iphone