Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A71, unable to sign in to Samsung app,

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 05:24 PM)
motusman
Student
Options

I have tried many times to sign in to the Samsung app on the A71 but it keeps rejecting my password, even though it's identical to the one for the main site.... any idea's why please? Failing a suitable answer can I disable the ruddy thing as it keeps notifying me to sign in, even though I rarely use my phone at the moment, apart from messages and whatsapp..

Cheers

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@motusman: Are you referring to a specific Samsung app, or is this related to your Samsung Account? If you have already registered your Samsung Account to your device, please head to Settings > Accounts and Backup > Accounts > Samsung Account > Password and Security > Change Password, to see if this helps at all. If not, please can you provide further details of your issue, and I will look into this further for you. 

motusman
Student
Options

Hi Andrew: I'm referring to the app to sign into my account...I have changed my password for this site but when I enter it in the app it tells me that I've used an incorrect ID or password or I've tried too many times and I must rest the password again....I also tried signing in with my phone number instead of an email but get the same result 😞

0 Likes