Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Washer dryer saying the drainage is blocked.

(Topic created on: 07-04-2024 05:17 PM)
Cazm23
First Poster
Options

So we had a washer dryer had it nearly 2 years and back in January had to have it fix under warranty 2x. barrings had gone and always the motor that pumps water out burnt out 2x when it was fixed the engineer pulled out a load of fluff that was blocking the drainage pipe. We’re now in April and it’s again just popped up to say check drainage filter so I’ve checked the filter at the front and pulled out a tiny amount of fluff. Since we had it fixed i make sure to put hair removal solution through it monthly to dissolve fluff and my Hair and pet fur, I clean the drum when it asks me to do it and and always wipe out any fluff around the seal and door. I just don’t know what’s going on with it constantly having a blocked drainage. Getting fed up of having issues with an expensive product. Has anyone else had a similar issue or so I have a dodgy appliance!! 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AL92
First Poster
Options

I have this issue with mine every few months. The process is an absolute joke I have to drain the entire machine through a tiny hose taking honestly maybe 20/30 mins each time otherwise it floods the room (has done twice) all for a tiny bit of fluff. For a high end brand the logic in the process is pathetic, won’t be buying a Samsung ever again and try to deter anyone from getting them if possible! 

0 Likes