Did you mean: 

Warranty wrongly auto set to 2 years instead of 5

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Washter77
First Poster
Options
Spoiler
Manufacturer Warranty
All Samsung products come with a manufacturer warranty which is auto-calculated warranty with serial number or IMEI. For accurate warranty period, please submit a warranty dispute for review.

How do I submit a warranty dispute for review ?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Washter77: Please be aware that our standard warranty period for Home appliances is 2 years/24 months. If you have purchased a model which is eligible for the extended 5 year warranty, then you will be required to register for the warranty within 90 days of the purchase date. To find out more, please take a look at the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty/

Washter77
First Poster
Options

I have done this previously and received the 5 year email but the online account only showing 2 years ??

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Washter77: In this instance, please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch with our Support Team, and an advisor will be able to verify the extended warranty on our system. 

0 Likes
Washter77
First Poster
Options

An advisor has already done that over the phone and lied that it would update online within hours think I'll just avoid buying items from this shoddy company from now on 

0 Likes