Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vacuum cleaner fiasco

(Topic created on: 16-02-2024 12:07 PM)
Buster P
First Poster
Options

After spending literally hours and hours trying to sort out a fault with a turbo tool on a new vacuum cleaner I am at my wits end, I have  rang, emailed , been on X (old twitter) just been on the phone twice this morning to try and end the saga but got cut off twice. So does anyone at all know who, in authority I can escalate this to. All I want is a replacement turbo attachment on X I was told one would be sent out then I got an email, 2 days later  to say no I wasn’t getting one! 
Also I have sent numerous photographs, also to add, the model and serial number cannot be recognised to register the warranty to which I have sent pictures of, still not on my account. 
I honestly cannot explain how furious I am. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Hopefully you don't just have to suck it up.

MB
0 Likes
Buster P
First Poster
Options

🙄🙄🙄

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Buster P. I am sorry that you've had cause for concern. Please could you let me know the model number for your vacuum cleaner, and can you also confirm where in the world you're based?

The guide below provides guidance on how you can retrieve identifying information about your appliance: 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-find-the-model-and-serial-number-of-my-prod...

0 Likes
Buster P
First Poster
Options

SAMSUNG

MODEL: VS20T7532T1

M/C : VS20T7532T1/EU

CE

21,9 V =, 550 W, Li-ion

DCK Use only with A3026U_ RPN supply unit

CAUTION

1. Before using the appliance read the instructions.
  2. For indoor use only.

Samsung, PO Box 12867, Dublin. E or Yateley, GU46 6GG. UK MADE IN VIETNAM.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Great stuff, thanks. Have you had a look here to see if you can locate the required part for your vacuum cleaner?:

https://www.samsungspares.co.uk/vacuum-cleaner/catalogue.pl?path=627421

0 Likes
Buster P
First Poster
Options

AGAIN this is getting very repetitive, I am not paying for a faulty part I have provided repeated photographs of the turbo tool, model number, serial number, email address, phone number. 
i just want a replacement Turbo tool sending out. I was told on X it would be I then got an email 2 days later saying I wasn’t. I am absolutely disgusted and am once again repeating myself and wasting too much time which is unacceptable! 

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

I appreciate where you're coming from, @Buster P. However, I was asking this as I don't have access to your customer notes at this stage and was responding to your request for a replacement part (I had to remove the serial number from your post, as we recommend not disclosing any personal, unique, or sensitive information on the public forum).

Just so I can ensure that you're being directed to the relevant Support Team, which will be able to look into this matter in the detail required, please could you advise where you are based?

0 Likes
Buster P
First Poster
Options

I am based in the UK and I kind of understand removing the serial number but the part should be able to be found through the model number. I have looked and cannot find the part. The cleaner was purchased on 30th January this year and delivered on 5the Feb so it’s by no means an older model.

0 Likes
Buster P
First Poster
Options

I see I have been emailed me with a. NOREPLY email address! 
In which the ‘facts’ are wrong! As per the original post on here yes I did contact by telephone on Friday TWICE and both times I was disconnected! So I did not speak to the retailer. I really would be careful describing them as Phone Support. One thing it isn’t is support. 

0 Likes