Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung's failure to provide update on product replacement - Can someone please help.......

(Topic created on: Monday)
Sati B
First Poster
Options

We need someone at Samsung to escalate and resolve ticket. The lack of communication is driving me up the wall!.......

We recently purchased an american fridge freezer from Samsung online shop, which was subsequently delivered on the morning of 12 Sept 2024. When the delivery agents unpacked the item, there was a deep scratch & damage to top of LH door, which was also protected by polystyrene packing. As the damage was under the packaging - which was undamaged, the delivery agents concluded that this must've been caused at the factory. The delivery agents took photos and reported it to their office. As they had already removed and stored our tradein into their truck, I provisionally took delivery on the basis that Samsung replaces immediately. On contacting online chat that same morning, I was advised that the product swap had already been agreed with supervisor and that exchange will happen within 24-48 hrs, also that same day exchange was possible - copy of conversation transcript was kept. It's now 6pm on 16 Sept 2024, 103 hrs since my initial chat conversation, and Samsung still has not provided me any update or details on when the replacement item will arrive. I've had several online chat conversations, sent numerous emails, made daily calls and I'm getting no where. During this morning's phone call, I requested the matter to be escalated to a manager. As the manager was on another call, I was told that he/she would call me back asap. I'm still waiting for that return phone call. We're a family of 5 persons and to be without a fridge freezer for 4+ days has been and continues to be extremely difficult.  Samsung telephone call agents are apologising, but not providing us with any update on this matter. As the item is showing "in stock", can someone in Samsung kindly contact us and provide an update on this matter. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AntS
Options

Hi @Sati B ,

Are you based in the UK? If so, and you'd like the team here to look into this for you, feel free to send a Private Message with your contact details and any relevant info (e.g. reference numbers) to our @Sam_UK  account (https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1716597) Guide on how to send a Private/Direct Message here if you need it: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...  

You can also get in touch with us on our socials @SamsungUK - if you haven't done so already.

0 Likes
Sati B
First Poster
Options

Good morning and thanks getting back to us. We also reached out to "Society Girl" and having received her response, we sent her the order details this morning. We're hoping that she works within the same team or  should I still send all details to @Sam_UK

0 Likes
AntS
Options

No worries. And brilliant. Yes -- SocietyGirl works on the same team as us, so you'll be okay just sending the details to them. Hope you get it all sorted soon, Sati B!

0 Likes
Sati B
First Poster
Options

Let's hope so.........

0 Likes