Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Product Tester - Washing Machine

(Topic created on: 28-08-2024 07:12 PM)
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hey folks, As promised my review on the product samsung sent me to test. 

(Washing Machine)

I was delighted to receive my new 9kg Samsung bespoke AI washing machine. This is my second samsung washing machine, the other is an 11kg but its not "smart" and i dont normally have a full load for that. I love that this one uses the smart things app where i can choose the program and tweak the temperature, spin speeds and number of rinses on my phone. It allows me to search for the most appropriate cycle for the fabrics I want to wash and send the program to the machine.
 The machine checks the load and adjusts timings to suit and the display shows time remaining for the program.
There is a speed cycle that takes just 39 minutes which is great and a shorter 15minute quick wash. A cotton wash is done in under one and a half hours.
The appearance is good and there is an audible signal when the program ends and the app also sends a notification.
It is really quiet and my laundry has been washed well.

Once again, Huge thanks to @SocietyGirl and the rest of the samsung UK team for this opportunity. 
I will post the rest of my reviews on the Fridge and Dryer in the near future. Thank you for reading.
5 REPLIES 5
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @UNKNOWNUSERNAME your review is not showing.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
hey! Sorry my review is in the middle im not sure why it isnt showing. ive attached a screen shot.

1724885206640_1724885206633_0.jpg
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Ok thanks, interesting review.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
i will do an overall review when i complete them all. This was just the review i left on samsung website
clm1874
Explorer
Options
Cool 😎 thanks
0 Likes