Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Member Stars - American Fridge testing🌟

(Topic created on: 22-07-2024 07:46 AM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Another product testing flex is one of many benefits of being a Samsung Members Star.

Unpack and setup was a lot harder, as I had to replace an integrated fridge/freezer, with a beastly Samsung American-sized fridge. My initial "make some adjustments" plan wasn't going to work, so managed to find another solution that gave a perfect fit.

20240720_151609.jpg

Beyond that, the 4hr wait for the fridge to settle, as per the delivery instructions, switch on and a now familiar Samsung Smartthings setup, giving some new usual information, such as temperatures and also if the door is open, etc...
IMG-20240721-WA0005.jpg

The funniest part was transferring the contents of the old crammed fridge/freezer to the new Samsung beast, as you can see below plenty of room, it reminds me of a showhome (sparse and elegant) versus an actual home setup (stuff crammed everywhere).

20240721_202946.jpg

So far aside from the SPACE and quality of fridge and freezer cooling, is the chilled water and crushed ice dispenser, need to source some flavoured syrups for a perfect chilled drink. Also, the way the internal design maximises every inch of space.

The unit is very quiet, given the size of the fridge/freezer is an achievement, as I was worried about being in an open-plan lounge, kitchen, and diner, but even the ice-making can be turned off at night, so very thought-out feature control.

Smartthings also provides AI energy providing interesting insights and liking the connected aspect. Great to see an actual numerical temperature and I like the fridge door status, as I have always been a bit OCD if I closed the fridge or not, now I get alerted if it is open or check the status.

The styling of the fridge is superb, with brushed aluminium on the front and then a black effect on the sides. The inner panel provides more options and control for the fridge and freezer.

Overall a revelation in the fridge and connected technology makes my old integrated fridge a true tech dinosaur.

THANK YOU TO SAMSUNG, THE MODS, COMMUNITY LEADS, MEMBERS ... 

#Fridge #smartthings #memberstars

Samsung Members Stars_Badge.png
REGARDS, OBSYDIAN - Car & Tech Evangelist / 2 decades of Samsung Ownership
DAILY: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Buds Pro2, 20,000 Power bank, Smart Tags
OFFICE: Book2 Pro i7 [Laptop], M70A 32” [Monitor], Samsung Level [Speaker]
GAMING: M70A 43” [Monitor], Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop]
FAMILY: ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S7 Plus, Buds Pro2
SPARE: Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], ZFlip3
AV: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears],
KITCHEN: MC32K7055 [Microwave], S65DG54M3B1 [Fridge] Jet 75 (Vacuum)
NON-SAMSUNG: iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2, Phone 12
8 REPLIES 8
Ferenc75
Troubleshooter
Options
How can I be the tester with any of Samsung items? Thanks
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

HI @Ferenc75 i posted my story here Re: Samsung Member Stars Flexing Test Goodies - What the F..... fridge and microwave - Samsung Commu...

Suffice to say in summary "When I became a Samsung Members Star in December 2023, I honestly thought it was just a cute title for being a die-hard Samsung fan – I've been obsessed for more than a decade! I love sharing my thoughts, asking for help, solving problems, and getting advice from other Samsung enthusiasts. It's all about the community, the diversity of opinions, and the passion for the brand. So, I guess you could say becoming a Samsung Members Star was just me doing what I love."

@SocietyGirl  @Charlotte B  

REGARDS, OBSYDIAN - Car & Tech Evangelist / 2 decades of Samsung Ownership
DAILY: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Buds Pro2, 20,000 Power bank, Smart Tags
OFFICE: Book2 Pro i7 [Laptop], M70A 32” [Monitor], Samsung Level [Speaker]
GAMING: M70A 43” [Monitor], Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop]
FAMILY: ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S7 Plus, Buds Pro2
SPARE: Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], ZFlip3
AV: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears],
KITCHEN: MC32K7055 [Microwave], S65DG54M3B1 [Fridge] Jet 75 (Vacuum)
NON-SAMSUNG: iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2, Phone 12
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

🧀

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Become a Member Star 🌟

Just be helpful, polite and active. Maybe you will get invited in the cool gang. Where you get invited to cool event, launches and be chosen to be a tester

I got a huge monster fridge and a washing machine.

My body aches from moving thing around in my kitchen, a little more before having the fridge in the right location

On a funny note, I thought I had blocked myself in the kitchen this weekend when pulling the fridge through the door, but I got it through and I am alive 😂
Ferenc75
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes, I know. I always try to help if I can. I always love to be nice because life is too short, and we miss so many things. Seriously, this Samsung community is amazing. Even though I've never met you, I remember helpful things or comments from some of you, etc. It's like having friends. Thank you for all of you 🙏
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I agree life is too short and you have been a long member of this community

Your participation is appreciated
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

We do look at engagement stats every half year (or so), along with other bits that I won't give out. Keep doing your thing and we see you.

We also have a soft limit on the number we have, so sometimes you/someone could be waiting for someone to drop off.🐓

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

Ferenc75
Troubleshooter
Options
Thank you for your message I really appreciate 🙏