Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Product Registration Does not work for Claiming Cashback

(Topic created on: 10-01-2024 10:38 AM)
Options

Hello, 
I was trying to register my newly purchased  product and tried to register it for cashback. I initially provided wrong screenshot of serial code. I received a mail asking me to provide a correct screenshot via a link to correct it. However, when I click on the link, I see a static page with text (check attachmentScreenshot 2024-01-10 at 11.37.44.png

UploadImages/originals/10150_HAD_Promo_WK1_CB-Promo_REF_Hero_DT_1920x1026_V1-1.jpg

bij aankoop van een deelnemend Samsung witgoed actieproduct

I am not able to make the correction by uploading the picture with correct bar code via the link provided in the mail.

Please advise how can I correct the registration?

Thanks,

SridharScreenshot 2024-01-10 at 11.30.54.png

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options

Thanks for checking AntS. 

24 x 7 Customer Service we see in the website is bogus. 
Phone calls after 6 PM were not picked up. They were disconnected automatically after 8 minutes (I tried 4 times). WhatsApp did not work either. I am not a Meta user but was compelled to create account as phone and WhatsApp did not work (I don't have time before 6 PM to check). 

I contacted customer service on Meta before 6 pm this time. Thankfully they responded. They explained that I need to scroll at the bottom and there is a link to register again. I could continue. I got a new registration number this time. Curious on what happens next !

Surely disappointed with customer service on phone and WhatsApp and false claim of being 24x7 available. 

Thanks

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AntS
Options

Hello @Sridhar Kannepalli,

I'm guessing from your screenshots that you're based in the Netherlands. Is that correct?

Have you tried contacting the relevant Promotion team with the contact details given in that email?

Solution
Options

Thanks for checking AntS. 

24 x 7 Customer Service we see in the website is bogus. 
Phone calls after 6 PM were not picked up. They were disconnected automatically after 8 minutes (I tried 4 times). WhatsApp did not work either. I am not a Meta user but was compelled to create account as phone and WhatsApp did not work (I don't have time before 6 PM to check). 

I contacted customer service on Meta before 6 pm this time. Thankfully they responded. They explained that I need to scroll at the bottom and there is a link to register again. I could continue. I got a new registration number this time. Curious on what happens next !

Surely disappointed with customer service on phone and WhatsApp and false claim of being 24x7 available. 

Thanks

0 Likes