Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to RESET the Steam water reservoir (oven says there is no water in it When there is water in it.)

(Topic created on: 29-01-2018 06:41 PM)
HomeAppliances2
Apprentice
Options

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
HomeAppliances2
Apprentice
Options
I have a repair order in place. . . loose part at back of oven. Thank you for your service!
Dude <<

View solution in context

Solution
Geoff1947
Journeyman
Options

I had the same problem. Turned out to be a faulty water pump.

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @HomeAppliances2.

Did you manage to solve this? If not, are you able to send us your model code so we can have a look into this for you?

0 Likes
HomeAppliances2
Apprentice
Options
NV51K7770SG 2 months old.
0 Likes
Solution
HomeAppliances2
Apprentice
Options
I have a repair order in place. . . loose part at back of oven. Thank you for your service!
Dude <<
Solution
Geoff1947
Journeyman
Options

I had the same problem. Turned out to be a faulty water pump.

Jrford3
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. Model:  NV51K7770DG

6 months old

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Jrford3:smiling-face:

That model is North American (as indeed is the OP's model). It's best for you to get in touch with our Samsung Support friends over in the US or Canada.

0 Likes
patrmich
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I am located in France.
I bought the Samsung NV73J9770RS oven 2 weeks ago.

My wife and I tried to use the vapour cooking one week ago (one time) and today (several times).

1-We got always the same error message : "le tiroir d'eau est vide" which means "the water drawer is empty".
Of course we took care to fill the water drawer precisely with the required 500 ml of water.

2- Another strange thing is the vibration noise made when the oven drains the remaining water.
Is such noise normal ?

I thank you in advance for any reply.

Patrick

0 Likes
patrmich
Apprentice
Options
Hello,

Our problem was the following:
- the water drawer has two small tubes at its end (length about 3 cm, diameter about 3 or 4 mm).
- one of these tubes was broken

It seems that the new NV73J9770RS oven was delivered with this broken tube.
A Darty technician came to replace him within 4 or 5 days.

These tubes seem very fragile. So we will have to handle the water drawer very carefully.

Patrick
0 Likes
trishasaffer
First Poster
Options

The steam reservoir  says  there is no water in it.  None of the water reservoir functions work, steam roast, steam bake, clean, descale, drain and hybrid clean.  My oven was less than a month out of warranty so I am not  so happy with Samsung Call an authorize Samsung appliance repair  company to come out  and  the diagnonis was the steam unit.   They ordered the part and it took a month to arrive.   Authorized Samsung repair installed the new unit but it did nont fix the problem.   The repair company said i need to find another company to fix the problem. I called Samsung ended up in the off-site call center ugh!  Had to explain the situation at least six times and the call was dropped.   If you take the resovior unit out  and try the functions it has the same outcome so the the oven does not recognize  the unit .  I inspected the unit and it looks perfect no cracks and no breaks.    Is there a software reset?   My model is  NQ70M7770DG/AA  

0 Likes