Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Washer WA54M8750 turns on and off during cycle

(Topic created on: 18-03-2022 08:38 PM)
Help WasherWA54M8750
First Poster
Options

Please help! We have a Samsung Washer model WA54M8750 top loader that is about 13 months old. It worked great the first few months, but we have had intermittent issues with it. Now, it’s every day and not working. I’ve already had an electrician here and a service tech for the machine. Electrical is fine, breakers good, no issues there. Service tech told us the machine is “probably” having wire or computer issues and the repair will cost more than a new machine. Warranty only good for a year???? There is no way I’ll ever buy another Samsung product unless this can be resolved without spending anymore money. Both electrician and service call cost almost $450 and my machine is still broken. Family of 5, use it multiple times a day. I have attached a video. I start the cycle (any cycle, tried them all!) and the machine just turns off and on by itself and never gets the wash completed. I put a quick cycle on and left the house; 5 hours later it was still trying to fill! I hear a clicking sound in the back when it turns itself on and off. I disconnected the internet from it because I was never able to successfully link it to my phone (another issue!) Please, I hope someone knows of a fix. I appreciate any help! Thank you!!!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Help WasherWA54M8750
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page may be helpful to you

Samsung washing machine power issues

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01203022/
0 Likes
TimGH
First Poster
Options

I had exactly the same issue.  I ended up taking each connector off of the main Printed Circuit Board, sprayed some contact cleaner on the connector, and reinserting the connector.  Seems to have worked.  Time will tell.  See the comments on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TqFk8CatK4 .

0 Likes
TimGH
First Poster
Options

The PCB cleaning did not ultimately work.  

0 Likes