Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecobubble - lint, particles stuck inside door

(Topic created on: 15-07-2020 04:43 PM)
Oliverrr
Student
Options

The door - not the adwash or anything like that, but the door itself - has small particles of lint, dirt etc which make their way in from the wash. This is because of the gap between the clear plastic outer side of the door, and the inner hard plastic which connects with the machine. 

This makes the machine look very dirty, and seems to be the result of a design flaw. Numerous searches have not turned up any answers, only people with the same question. 

How is it possible to clean this space so the washing machine (which is only 6 months old) does not look so awful?

The model is WW80J5555FX/EU

Thanks, 

Oliver 15948276214315470703243489993694.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
ABpatel
Student
Options
Did you ever find a fox for this. Experiencing the same issue.
0 Likes
ABpatel
Student
Options
Fix**
0 Likes
Farah2
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am having the same problem. I went into store and spoke with a Samsung member of staff who told me its a common problem and just to try and Hoover around it. Tried that, didn’t work. So I wracked my brain and found a solution myself. My seal is now clear of the powder etc.  I cut a strip of plastic out of a lucozade bottle, then pushed this into the clear front bit and nearly all the powder came out. Then I took some sellotape and put this around the plastic lucozade strip stick side up and went pushed it into the plastic bit and the remainder of the debris got stuck onto it and my door seal is now clean. 

0 Likes
Farah2
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am having the same problem. I went into store and spoke with a Samsung member of staff who told me its a common problem and just to try and Hoover around it. Tried that, didn’t work. So I wracked my brain and found a solution myself. My seal is now clear of the powder etc.  I cut a strip of plastic out of a lucozade bottle, then pushed this into the clear front bit and nearly all the powder came out. Then I took some sellotape and put this around the plastic lucozade strip stick side up and went pushed it into the plastic bit and the remainder of the debris got stuck onto it and my door seal is now clean. 

0 Likes