Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eco bubble washing machine keeps pausing mid cycle

(Topic created on: 18-05-2020 11:34 PM)
Finkleberry
Student
Options

Washing machine has suddenly started pausing mid cycle - WF80F5E0W4W eco bubble 8kg

Machine has been brilliant until just started doing this yesterday....I thought I had accidentally knocked it and when I pressed start/pause it fired up again?!

I cleared drain this evening and recalibrated the machine but problem still persists. 

Can anyone shed any light on this issue for me? I could really do without the expense of an engineer while I am furloughed 😕

55 REPLIES 55
Members_XzbINJC
First Poster
Options

Wish I’d read this before buying mine. 2 plug fires since I bought it brand new in December. Samsung won’t admit fault and are just wanting to replace parts. 

0 Likes
Members_XzbINJC
First Poster
Options

No you don’t take these matters seriously. I’ve had 2 fires now first one in march and yous did nothing. Now a second 1 today. I want you to just take it away but since I don’t want a dangerous product but yous just refuse. Horrible but the day someone dies it’s Samsung negligence 

0 Likes
neil18
Apprentice
Options

same issue wih my samsung eco bubble.  had mine nearly 6 years and i heard a crackling sound from the socket. i stopped the wash and the plug was smoking and red hot. The fuse had melted but somehow the cycle continued and never tripped out.  Luckily i was in the house. I ran a test and a UC code came up. i replaced the damaged plug and the UC code stopped. Now it wont spin at all. It has a new error code of E3. Not sure what to do now.

Linda110
Apprentice
Options

If you’re able - buy a Bosch. My ecobubble constantly stopped during wash cycles, I couldn’t leave it and had to babysit it as it kept stopping. I love my Samsung phone but don’t rate their washing machines. I finally gave up and bought a Bosch, no more problems and new machine is so much quieter too.

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's certainly not what we like to hear, @neil18.

Are you able to send us a Private Message to our team account Sam_UK?: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1716597? 

(Guide on how to send Private Messages here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... ) 

0 Likes
DavidC
Student
Options

My advice is to return the washing machine to whoever supplied it under the Consumer Rights Act on the basis that it is not of serviceable quality and not safe. They should refund you based on the 72-month pro rata calculation. Our Samsung Eco Bubble was purchased from John Lewis and they agreed immediately to return it and refund us once I asked to make a claim against them under the Cunsumer Rights Act, despite it being 12 months old and subject to a 5-year manufacturer warranty.

Then buy a better washing machine. We choose a Haier with a 5-year warranty for the same price which has proved so far to be a brilliant machine.

0 Likes
Options

98DFC3F7-409E-45A4-B765-D6580BFDDF2A.jpeg

Just want to share my experience. I have tried doing Baby Care mode. After completing the cycle, i opened the draining compartment, lower right corner and found an old coin in it! I guess it got stuck somewhere inside and fell down due to high water heat. I hope this helps. Its working perfectly fine now! Thanks to this community! 🙏🫶

jak15
Student
Options
My machine has also started doing this. It's about 7 years old. Its been brilliant up until now.
0 Likes
Jaco_mastah
Journeyman
Options

I will be fixing this issue on my WW10H9600EW/EO samsung today.
Will post youtube video and share link here.

My machine was working fine for 8 years - and started doing it just recently.
Autodiagnosis shows no errors (LAUGH hehe)
Calibration done.
Full cleaning cycle done.
All filters clean etc.

I think there is a quick fix to do that. 

Stay tuned... :winking-face: 

0 Likes
Members_XKpqrLi
First Poster
Options

Oh thank you I was beginning to think it is just me as I never happens when my partner uses it, what is the best solution please ?

0 Likes