Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eco Bubble washing machine door stuck

(Topic created on: 06-12-2020 11:45 AM)
LisaWill
Apprentice
Options

The machine door just wont open, Tried a few things, turning off and on etc, door feels a bit looser top and bottom but def locked.  Instead of the usual click with door locking/unlocking it's making a small sound, so currently cant get washing out, unsure if it completed cycle but we think there is no water in drum20201205_191306.jpg

9 REPLIES 9
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
unplug machine for at least 15-30 mins then you will hear click noise
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Try wash the clothes again and see. sometimes the water don't drain out.
0 Likes
LisaWill
Apprentice
Options

So u plugging didnt work, tried putting it on a speed cycle but it wont start and now throwing up DC code, we emptied those as much we can but will have another go and look at filter too although I did that recently

0 Likes
LisaWill
Apprentice
Options

Ok so the little pipe and drain  are empty.  Machine will not run a cycle just get a low humming sound and then it stops, and still cant get door open, there is a little pinging sound where normally it makes the click sound for door to unlock

0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
It might be a malfunction because my Q Drive wouldn't open,Samsung told me to unplug it for 30 minutes and it opened but call Samaung and they will troubleshoot it for you
0 Likes
Carpo2
First Poster
Options

Hi. I'm having exactly the same issue. Managed to open the door using the manual mechanism however the DC code (door open) stays on when I relock the door . Samsung support can't help so waiting for a service call. In the meantime wondering if anyone else managed to fix this. Looks like a software problem and needs to be reset.

0 Likes
LisaWill
Apprentice
Options

I had to get someone out & it turned out something needed replacing, but for the life of me I can't remember what, it was a simple common problem though & didn't cost the earth!

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

@Carpo2 wrote:

Hi. I'm having exactly the same issue. Managed to open the door using the manual mechanism however the DC code (door open) stays on when I relock the door . Samsung support can't help so waiting for a service call. In the meantime wondering if anyone else managed to fix this. Looks like a software problem and needs to be reset.

I have different Samsung machine (its the one with the oblong display window) but on mine if I long press both the option button and the spin buttons together I can toggle between SDC on the display  - then press the same 2 buttons together for a few seconds the SDC disappears from the display , I do this with the door open - why not try pressing the 2 buttons on yours and see if the DC removes from the display?  then if that dont work try pressing both 'temp and rinse buttons together (the one that does the door lock) and see if that helps.

0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

I wonder if these 2 youtube videos would help before getting engineers out too?:

https://youtu.be/Ovok2WYMNxU

0 Likes