Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register for 5 year warranty

(Topic created on: 31-08-2021 03:53 PM)
Members_4u6GDDl
Student
Options

Hi

I bought samsung washing machine (WW90T684DLN/S1) with option of 5 year warranty. I am not able to register it. On my mobile after choosing which appliance I bought it just starts loading and never stops. On my pc when I get to "Confirm registration" after ticking the box of accepting T&C I click on the button "REGISTER" and I can only see the wheel of it loading and it just never gets any further.

Is there a way of registering my appliace? Online doesn't work on a couple of different devices, wifi's etc.

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Members_4u6GDDl: For clarity, are you attempting to register for the 5 year warranty via the following link?

Register Your 5 Year Home Appliance Warranty | Samsung UK

If so, can you try using a different browser or entering Incognito Mode to see if this helps? If the problem persists, reach out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333 and an advisor will be on hand to look into this for you. 

0 Likes
Members_4u6GDDl
Student
Options

I have tried this link on different browsers and different devices. After 3 hours of trying it finally got through.

Word of feedback:

It's not a new problem. A lot of people have it. For me, 5 year warranty was a decision breaker. If I'll have to go through the same experience again when I will be registering a tumble dryer I will buy appliances from other brands next time.

Thank you for a quick reply with a phone number that was an alternative to online registration that doesn't work as it supposed to.

F-shehu
Journeyman
Options
@AndrewL does the same link work. for all Europe? I have searched for hours could not find where and how to register my home appliances for 5-year warranty. Can you please provide the link if possible?
PREVIEW

Members_DHHiCgX
First Poster
Options

Tried for several days using 'Firefox' - just 'hangs'! Tried using 'MS Edge' and it worked. Looks like they haven't improved the situation in a year.

0 Likes