Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Washing machine , but it has 10 year digital inverter warranty

(Topic created on: 03-01-2022 09:35 PM)
kavitha
Student
Options

Hello,

I have bought the washing machine on 2015 Dec from John Lewis with a 2-year standard warranty from the shop. I have lost the original bill, but I got the letter from John Lewis to renew the warranty for the washing machine. 

Now my machine is broken, as the drum is not spinning.  I have got a 10-year digital inverter warranty.  I checked with John Lewis, they asked me to check with Samsung. Is it possible to replace the washing machine without paying penny? Could you please advise on this?

Note: I lost my receipt, but I got a letter from John Lewis dated 2017 Dec to extend the warranty.

model: WD90J6410AW/EU

Thank you.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
You would need to contact support
https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
And explain the issue
To see if they can help
0 Likes
kavitha
Student
Options

I contacted the support team, but they did the trouble shooting, but it is no use, and they have given to contact the shop, which is located near to my place. But for them, I have to pay 108 pound for charge. so, I opened the machine myself using the you tube , as there are plenty of vidoes, which helped me lot. 

prettylady
First Poster
Options
I brought my Samsung washing machine from Currys in 2018 I have a 10-year digital inverter warranty what does this cover because I now have a leak
0 Likes
andy_in_ireland
Troubleshooter
Options

the Digital Inverter warranty is for the washing machine motor only - no leaks , and leaks have nothing to do with the motor 

0 Likes