Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bearings failing already on 2022 Bespoke AI washing machine?

(Topic created on: 09-09-2023 06:59 PM)
EcoBubbleUser944
Pathfinder
Options
Hi all,

RRP £949 when it was bought. Not happy. 

My 10 month old Samsung WW11BB944DGHS1 has started making squeaky noises and I fear that this could be the bearing seal which stops moisture from reaching the bearings.

Only 10 months old, used very carefully and yet this is the result. It's only recently where the machine has almost been utilised to the full and has detected full loads. That said, the loads have never been over 9kg. 9kg is 2kg below the rated capacity (11kg). 

Am I wrong (could it be something else), and if it is the bearing seal and the bearings eventually do fail, would Samsung consider this as being caused by 'normal wear and tear' as they do when their paper thin door seals rip or not? I'm not happy, and can only hope that if the bearings do go, Samsung accepts full responsibility and either replace the bearings, or perhaps replace the machine because the control panel has been glitchy in the past and this has been discussed with customer service via a live chat before. 

Anyway, apart from that, it's a brilliant machine. It washes, rinses, and spins extremely well. It's just a shame how quickly it's showing its age. 
1 REPLY 1
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @EcoBubbleUser944. I appreciate you taking the time to post this, and we want to ensure that your washing machine works and sounds as expected when in use.

Firstly, I'd recommend consulting the guide below to see if it helps you to shed some light on this matter:

Why is my washing machine making noises and how to fix | Samsung UK

You can be reassured that you have a 24-month warranty, which you can read about here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/warranty/

If the issue persists and if you wish to discuss this matter further, I recommend reaching out to our Product Support Team here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

It might transpire that, ultimately, an engineer will need to visit you to inspect your washing machine. Our colleagues will let you know.

Please let us know when you get this resolved.