Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Air conditioner. External drive noisy. What to do?

(Topic created on: 28-06-2021 03:36 PM)
giorgiogio48
Journeyman
Options

Hello everybody,
my air conditioner works correctly, but seems to me too noisy.
What to do?

Thanks in advance
Greetings to all

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@giorgiogio48: Please can you describe the noise you're experiencing? Are you using a particular operating mode? Contracting metal and plastic, along with refrigerant gas stopping or changing direction, can lead to squeaking or a low hissing sound, however please be assured that these are normal operational sounds. 

0 Likes
giorgiogio48
Journeyman
Options

Hello AndrewL,
thank you for the reply. The air conditioner is working in 'air dryer' mode and  the temperature setting is 28°.
I hope this reply is sufficient for your question.

Preview

dreyabram
First Poster
Options

Thank you very much, AndrewL. Your advice helped me a lot. I did as you advised, but then I remembered that I hadn't cleaned my air conditioner for a long time and because of this,  warm air comes out of it. Now everything had become much better when I turned to one of the local air conditioning repair services. Thanks to you, I found a solution to my problem, thank you, friend, I hope people like you will live happily ever after. By the way, I asked about how much it cost to buy and replace a compressor and was shocked by the price that the service employees called. So keep an eye on your air conditioner!

AndrewL
Options

@dreyabram: It could be a couple of things. When the room temperature is lower than the set temperature, the air conditioner automatically produces warm air. If this isn't applicable, check that Heat Mode isn't activated (Power button > Mode > Heat). 

0 Likes
joannsabki
First Poster
Options

In my opinion there is one more methods of improving the air what we are breathing . Nowadays every house and office is equipped with air conditioner .

0 Likes