Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 4 update issue

(Topic created on: 27-07-2023 01:16 PM)
Bexybo0
First Poster
Options
Recently I updated my phone to one ui 5.1 and ever since my front camera fails, when I open to big screen it goes blank and takes awhile to load, when it loads the touch function doesn't work unless I use the S pen, it also switches my WiFi connection off and occasionally it will say there is no sim card etc. I have done ever possible suggestion to do, reboot, clear cache partition, repair apps, factory reset and still nothing works. Before I upda
ted my phone it worked perfectly? Help!!!!!!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Bexybo0: I'm really sorry to hear that you have encountered these issues with your Z Fold4 following a recent update. If the problems have persisted following a factory data reset, then I strongly recommend arranging for the phone to be inspected by one of our engineers, so we're able to get to the root of the issue for you. With this in mind, please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and get in touch via your preferred channel, and an advisor will be able to assist you further. 

In the meantime, if you added any third party apps following the factory data reset, please try uninstalling them, just to eliminate the possibility that the performance issues are stemming from an external source. 

Kwon1989
First Poster
Options

My Z fold 4 is crashing, glitching and not working.

After the software update, WIFI bottom isn`t working, and front screen is suddenly not working and flipped screen is glitching. I don`t know why this is happening all of sudden after I`ve been using so fine.

I searched all method how to fix this issue through online and I did everything I could and still not working and getting much worse.

The technical service is slow, and appointment is too long. I wonder they will solve this issue after completely my phone went to broken status? I don`t even sure what kind of solution they will provide us? just make us to spend money and get a new phone?

Those who loves this Z fold serious, we paid full amount for this phone, please fix this issue. 

0 Likes