Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 4 Sudden breakage from the centre of the inner screen !!!Again!!!

(Topic created on: 13-09-2023 11:00 AM)
Members_8mib6AN
Apprentice
Options

WhatsApp Görsel 2023-09-13 saat 11.26.02.jpgI wanted to give samsung another chance after the inner screen cracked in the middle on my Fold 3 because I like to support innovative products as a consumer. However, unfortunately, I realised yesterday that this was a huge mistake. Yesterday, almost 8 months after I bought it, out of nowhere, my screen on the Fold 4 cracked in the middle.
Without any drop and external impact, I am reliving what I experienced in my fold 3 as déjà vu.
Since I use this phone for work and do not have another phone, I cannot send it to a service operation that will take about 10-15 days at best. The sad part is that Samsung support also stated that they cannot help me with this issue and that the only solution is to send it to service. Unfortunately,  now I have to buy a new phone (definitely not Fold 5). It is very clear that a company that leaves its customers alone like this will soon lose its market share.

20 REPLIES 20
loubloub
First Poster
Options
I have the z4 fold after 6 months from having it I couldn't open it fully flat, reported it to samsung, now the inner screen has a line in the middle and stopped functioning. According to samsung help centre the screen is not covered under warranty!!!!!???
0 Likes