Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 3 Android 12 update?

(Topic created on: 01-01-2022 10:18 AM)
Rob99
Voyager
Options
So I am in the UK; I understood the Android 12 Update was coming in December, I've been obsessively checking every day and nothing! Anyone else received it?
21 REPLIES 21
Amt3
Pioneer
Options
What's your CSC?
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Android 12 has been buggy. I wouldn't be in a hurry to update just yet until both Google and Samsung fix it .
Lots of issues both sides of the pond.
Rob99
Voyager
Options
CSC?
0 Likes
Graykenhill
Pathfinder
Options
Got the update on my s20+ yesterday, after being in beta which was horrendously bad my phone is purring like a kitten. Don't know how the fold software is going but just letting you know mines now bug free
Sandy_mm
Explorer
Options
EUX
0 Likes
Sandy_mm
Explorer
Options
1st No Beta release for UK.
Now no update to their flagships even after giving Android 12 to S20, s10 etc..
What is wrong with EUX samsung ?
0 Likes
dalsrt8
Journeyman
Options
Have to agree a flagship model left behind, bit of a joke from samsung
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Same I got it too. Much better than the Beta.
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
You will get your android 12 update soon enough Rob99 and I am sure it will be fully stable. My S21 Ultra had the android 12 update three weeks ago on EE and it has left me with problems on YouTube and MX Player but I can work around them and I know either future app updates or operating system updates will sort things out for me. My point is that with the Fold 3 being Samsung's very expensive flagship phone they don't want any negative revenue harming reviews about it caused by buggy software that they are making sure ALL bugs are ironed out of the update for you before it is released. It must be frustrating for you of course but please see that it is better to receive the update perfect and without bugs but a little late than get it early and full of infuriating little bugs. Good luck to you anyway and hope your are enjoying your Fold 3 regardless. 👍