Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn back on at next alarm is broken

(Topic created on: 23-03-2023 02:05 PM)
hobbs
Explorer
Options

Anything such as 'do not disturb mode', which has features which turn something off for a set amount of time, or until the next alarm, is broken.

The only alarm I have set is for 8am.

Yet no matter what I use, be that the do not disturb feature, or anything else which can be turned back on by next alarm, will always show 1:30am.  No matter what. 

Seems to be broken.  I do not have any alarms set for 1:30am yet the phone thinks I do, to the point, nothing will turn back on when the alarm is due, as it will all just turn back on at 1:30am for no reason what so ever..

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@hobbs: Please can you try heading to Settings > Notifications > Do not disturb, and check your schedule to ensure that the times are correct, and that it isn't set to enable at 1:30am? If this isn't applicable, you may wish to disable the schedule, manually enable and disable Do not disturb, and set your alarm as an exception (Do not disturb > Alarms and sounds > Alarms > Toggle this on). 

0 Likes
hobbs
Explorer
Options

I checked these bits and I only have my sleep schedule, however this is 10pm until 7am.

My only alarm I have are 8am.

Checked all over the settings, there is nothing for 1:30am, yet my phones stuck at thinking this is when my next alarm is.  I can try any app which offers off until features, and they all say 1:30am.

Screenshot_20230323_140309_One UI Home.pngScreenshot_20230323_140336_Clock.pngScreenshot_20230323_140441_Settings.png  

0 Likes