Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Galaxy Z Flip is automatically switching off while folding the phone.

(Topic created on: 31-08-2022 09:02 AM)
Ravinder Ranga
First Poster
Options

The Galaxy Z Flip is automatically switching off while folding the phone. Its been  7 months since I've bought the phone. I bought the phone in india and using in australia.

There is no impact on the phone before this happened i.e didn't drop the phone or in water.

I have also tried resetting the phone but didn't work.

Please help

43 REPLIES 43
Akshayborkhatariya
Journeyman
Options

samsung should be ashamed same thing happened with me, we should sue the samsung or they should answer it properly

Akshayborkhatariya
Journeyman
Options

same happened with me did you fixed it ?

0 Likes
Akshayborkhatariya
Journeyman
Options

same situation bro, did you find any help ?

0 Likes
Akshayborkhatariya
Journeyman
Options

Samsung should be ashamed, they broke our trust by not giving proper solution, its clearly software problem and so many people facing it, they should fix it or give solution without any charge

0 Likes
Akshayborkhatariya
Journeyman
Options

yes, i think its because of update but mine working fine when its on charging

Akshayborkhatariya
Journeyman
Options

same here

0 Likes
V316
First Poster
Options

My phone is now experiencing the same issue after the recent update. Even though it's working fine while opening flat but this is not what a flip phone is supposed to be! Hope Samsung can quickly fix this issue if it's the update problem!

0 Likes
ljh105
First Poster
Options

Bought mine in Japan. Experiencing the same issue after the 5.1 update. I thought it was only me 😞 Haven't been to a service center though, I think this is an update issue and hope they will resolve it as it is really frustrating. 

0 Likes
paulsprincess
First Poster
Options
Mine updated yesterday and since then I can only use it while open flat too
0 Likes
margaret2929
First Poster
Options
Its obvious this is an update issue.. Mines doing it following an update, will only switch back on when plugged in regardless of battery
0 Likes