Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung z flip 3 galaxy watch promotion

(Topic created on: 17-09-2021 11:36 AM)
TLally
Student
Options
I see that there is a new Samsung galaxy watch 4 promotion to anyone that has bought the Z flip 3 phone. But the start date was 17th (today) but I have bought mine on the 10th. Was I too earlier!? I'm very gutted. I have tried but it says about the dates 😞 is there anyway they can let me claim this? Thank you.
53 REPLIES 53
LeeSam70
Apprentice
Options
My wife is the same 😡 they should give the watch to any one that bought the zflips since launch
dsss
Voyager
Options
Yeah 🤦🤦
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Cancel and reorder today 🤷🏽
0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
I bought it from o2 😁
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Check if you can return it to store
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
This happened to me with three but they told me to tell the courier to take it back then I reordered after about 4-5 working days
0 Likes
cmonuspurs
Apprentice
Options
As a avid Samsung owner for many a year I pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy flip 3 and in the past I have always got a free gift of some sort the last one was a watch with the s10 I got a few years ago. But to my surprise Samsung didn't offer anything at all (but the Samsung care which isn't a gift really) so I thought nothing of it until today where I saw that Samsung are giving out a watch with orders of a z flip 3! I think it is a disgrace that the people who pre-ordered have been shafted and the promotion is only available for any orders from today 17.09.21

Come on Samsung do the right thing and let the people who initially pre-ordered claim the free gift too! 
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You're not the first person to raise this in regards to the new promotion @cmonuspurs 

How long have you owned your Flip 3 ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
cmonuspurs
Apprentice
Options
Yea I have just seen the other posts.. I got the Flip 3 on launch, it really is a kick in the nuts for people like me who are the ones that should have been rewarded. 😑
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I know how it feels, just not a kick in the nuts for me. 🤣 I remember pre ordering my note 10+ with no free gifts. Then few weeks later came promotions.