Did you mean: 

Samsung Upgrade Program - Not working?!

(Topic created on: 21-01-2023 02:57 PM)
Members_oA4wUmt
First Poster
Options

Hi Guys

i dont know were else to go with this now
i have been trying to upgrade to the Z Flip 4 since December now.

Everytime i go onto the website and click "check to see if you can upgrade" i fill in my details and click accept.
after the whole website just locks up and freezes and i have to close the page. It has been like this for months now.

I have spoken with customer support and they have tried and dont have the same issue so it seems to be limited to me it seems!

I have tried
My home PC
My work Laptop
Three differant browsers
My Mobile Phone
On my WIFI, Off my WIFI
Incognito Mode
Clearing cookies & Cache

Nothing works!

i literally dont know what else to do at this point, has anyone had the same problem and found a solution?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
Go to a phone provider and ask them to see if they can upgrade the phone for you.
0 Likes
Members_oA4wUmt
First Poster
Options

i already have the contract with Samsung (via Klarna) direct. im just over a year into my contract so i dont think i can move to someone else.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_oA4wUmt: I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with the Upgrade Programme website. For clarity, have you received an email inviting you to upgrade to the next model? If so, are you accessing the upgrade info. via the link below? 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-upgrade/

I appreciate that you may have been in touch already, however if the issues with the website persist then please contact our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

Members_oA4wUmt
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew,

No email that i have seen, however i am over 12months into my contract so should be eligible under the terms to trade in to the newer model of Z Flip.

This website https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-upgrade/ is the one the freezes up on me. as soon as i input my loan agreement and surname into the pop up and click enter. the window closes and then the whole webpage locks up and freezes to the point were i then have to close it.

I have tried the shop team also, they were unable to process anything for me over the phone. they dont seem to have the issue on their end either.

EDIT** - i just had a friend try for me aswell and he has the same thing happen when inputting my details. Could this be a problem with the UK website ? or is it a problem with my specific Loan agreement No. ?

0 Likes