Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 / Flip 4 One UI 6.0 (Android 14) Update

(Topic created on: 03-01-2024 12:35 PM)
SamSpecter
Explorer
Options

[Update: Jan 10, 2024]

The stable One UI 6.0 update for the Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 is available in many regions, including Korea, India, Europe, and the US.

If you haven't received it yet, wait a few days, as the rollout can take a few days to complete.

Go to Settings > Software update > Download and install to check for updates.

Check out the Galaxy Z Fold 4, Flip 4 One UI 6 update tracker for more details.

88 REPLIES 88
Conty82Uk
First Poster
Options
3th of January. Z Fold 4 still no update of Android 14 and still november security patch
0 Likes
Solution
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Only 2 weeks after the stable release of Android 14, One UI 6.0 for the Fold4, Samsung are now rolling out the January 2024 security update to their international, F936B, devices.

Build = F936BXXS4EWL5

Build date = 26 December 2023

Download = 411.75 MB

Camera version = 14.0.00.50

Security patch = 01 January 2024

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

Software update

FOLD4 EWL5 UPDATE Screenshot_20240103_100503_Software update.jpg

System information

FOLD4 EWL5 UPDATE SI Screenshot_20240103_102224_Settings.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Rudixx
Student
Options

I live in the UK and I got the update a week ago. After updating my Fold 4 had to go for repair because post update the wifi, Bluetooth and front screen stopped working.

Just got the repaired phone back but with updated rolled back.  I wonder if the updates will break it again 🤔

0 Likes
Beardo_UK
First Poster
Options
I've been having issues with my Flip 4 phone since the last couple of updates. Wi-fi lags (fine on other devices) and apps won't load, images won't load on social media etc. Same with mobile data now, more apps are struggling to load to their landing screen and I'm having to keeping turning the mobile data / wi-fi off and on again to get it working
0 Likes
J78lynch
First Poster
Options

every since I did the update my speakers don't work. I can hear on a phone call or on the speaker to watch videos. The only way to hear on the phone is through my galaxy ear buds

0 Likes
Members_HN4wa9O
First Poster
Options

I downloaded One UI 6 update to my Fold Z4 and since then I have to keep restarting the phone to make calls also some of the apps crash at the same time.   It is now 15.37 and I have had to restart my phone 14 times already today.   Anyone any ideas on how to fix?

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Members_HN4wa9O 

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Did you wipe your phone's cache partition and Repair apps after updating? If not, it might be worth a try. See...

Wipe Cache Partition, Repair apps & Galaxy App Booster

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Turbohobbit
Apprentice
Options

Not in the UK yet. Starting to get bored of this - too much promise & fanfare, and not enough actual delivery. 

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Turbohobbit 

Android 14, One UI 6.0 with January 2024 security patch was released for Fold4 & Flip4 U.K. devices over 3 weeks ago, See 6 posts prior to yours.

0 Likes
Turbohobbit
Apprentice
Options

Not on my phone it hasn't. I'm with O2/Virgin... I wonder if they are sitting on the OTA update for some reason?

0 Likes