Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 / Flip 4 One UI 6.0 (Android 14) Update

(Topic created on: 15-12-2023 08:32 AM)
SamSpecter
Explorer
Options

[Update: Jan 10, 2024]

The stable One UI 6.0 update for the Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 is available in many regions, including Korea, India, Europe, and the US.

If you haven't received it yet, wait a few days, as the rollout can take a few days to complete.

Go to Settings > Software update > Download and install to check for updates.

Check out the Galaxy Z Fold 4, Flip 4 One UI 6 update tracker for more details.

88 REPLIES 88
chapmyster
Journeyman
Options
This is disgraceful this is a flag shop 1600£ phone and virtually left till last just like this will be the last Sammy I buy a much lower spec getting it first....no no more once you've bought it your forgotten about
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@chapmyster 

[EDIT] My bad. The FOLD4 is still on Beta 2. Should be on stable later this month.

Samsung are now rolling out the December update for U.K. & European Fold5 and Flip5 devices for Android 14, One UI 6.0. See...

Fold5 DECEMBER update

Z Flip 5 December patch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
chapmyster
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for the info but Ike others imho this is still a flagship phone and we sent heavy and should be treated as much, but inferior phones got first, I won't be happy for a while over Samsungs inept way of distribution, they have never ever learnt or myself really this is not my first rodeo I've been Sammy since S2 days and will never turn ifool at all 🤣 I'll get over it but just disappointed again with Samsung but thanks for listening to my rant ironass 👍
0 Likes
mugsie
Journeyman
Options
As far as i know we gettin december security patch and android 14 same time my have a bit of a time line for people as per samsung the security patch is published the first monday in every month so it was published this month 4th dec was released on 6th december and can take 10 to 11 days to get to phone if all is true from samsumg shud hit r phones round 17th to 18th dec this is from samsung and not me hope it helps
0 Likes
mugsie
Journeyman
Options
Mr Samsung am fummin with u ur advertising on google that the Galaxy M54 is getting its android 14 upgrade so weres the update for flip/fold u had r money now we dont count hope a lot of people read these posts and show people what samsung r really like
0 Likes
xrightone
First Poster
Options

Well after what felt like forever, as of 12:38am on December 15th, my Galaxy Z Flip4 finally got the official One UI 6 update

PliciPlici
Journeyman
Options

What country are you in? Orange, Romania, no updates as of now.

0 Likes
seballos
Journeyman
Options

What country?

0 Likes
Mathias9
Pioneer
Options

Where?

0 Likes
tpforever