Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung care plus customer service

(Topic created on: 26-07-2023 02:36 AM)
lun3s
Student
Options
I dropped my phone and the screen is
glitched. When I reported it, it took them four days to respond back to me with an email confirmation but only to say that my excess fee payment didnt go through. I called them up to sort the excess fee out only to check my bank account later to realise that they did in fact charge me initially, basically charging me twice. It's been a week of constant calling now and they still haven't sent me a confirmation of a pick up for my device and they still haven't refunded me. I'm at a loss as to what to do because I desperately need my phone repaired and I need my refund back
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @lun3s 

It's possible there was a system glitch either at Samsungs end or your banks which Samsung cannot see.

Have a word with your Banks Customer Support as they maybe able to return the duplicated transaction back to you.

Other than that it will need you to persevere with that department. 

I appreciate the time delays in them responding is frustrating. 

The Samsung Community Team here wouldn't have access to your account etc.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
lun3s
Student
Options
It's through the assurant insurance company, apparently this isn't the first time they've messed people around with their insurance. All the advice I'm getting is to call them to get it sorted but it's not getting sorted, I just keep getting messed about
0 Likes
Members_jdiht4Z
First Poster
Options

I have had the same  problem  with care plus I bought a policy on 20/12/23 samsung say everything has gone through but insurance say they have no record of me then both customer  service  for samsung and the insurance blaming each other I have contacted financial ombedsman and as its a insurance backed product they look into this for me but a formal complaint and then 8 weeks for them to sort it out 

0 Likes