Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Boosts impossible to claim.

(Topic created on: 26-03-2022 12:56 PM)
SarahB1989
Apprentice
Options

I have been offered a boost from Samsung with my new flip 3 and chose the 600 play points offer. When trying to claim it on my phone it says 'Sorry no offers are currently available, please try again later'

Samsung chat said they know there's an issue and advised clearing cache, cookies and refreshing, tried several times, it's still not working. It also says that if you log in on a desktop, you can scan the QR code and do it that way. I've done this and the QR code literally takes me to www.samsung.com. I have no way of claiming this offer that was emailed to me. I've seen that lots of people on the forums are having this problem and are just getting the generic 'allow all cookies, clear cache, refresh, resubmit captcha' advice, from people who are failing to realise that NONE OF THAT WORKS.

I even tried Google play support who have said they can't do anything because it's Samsung offering the promotion. Tech support can't help... so who can?? Why send out emails offering promotions that customers can't claim, and can someone from Samsung finally address this issue that so many users are having?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Members_rwaxakQ
First Poster
Options

This was the solution for me. The promo didn't work in Chrome or on a desktop computer.

0 Likes