Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My z fold 2 fast charging stopped

(Topic created on: 26-08-2021 05:23 AM)
Danha2012
Pioneer
Options

My z fold 2 has stopped fast charging I have tried the original charger and other third party ones all won't work it's only 3 months old aswell.

Am thinking it's due to a recent software update is anyone else having the same problem ???
Thanks 
Daniel
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Danha2012: Try pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, then try connecting to your charger again. If it still isn't fast charging, head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > More Battery Settings, and make sure that Fast Charging is toggled on. I'd also recommend opening the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > USB, and following the on screen prompts to see if it flags any issues. 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you able to try charging the phone on a wireless charging pad to see if that works @Danha2012 

Check there's no debris in the charging port via using a torch.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can take a look at your phone too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Danha2012
Pioneer
Options
I have tired all of this and nothing is fixing it
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Then your next step is probably a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre to have the phone looked at @Danha2012 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Sorry to hear you're having issues charging your battery, @Danha2012

Since the tips from @AndrewL and @BandOfBrothers haven't sorted this for you I'd agree we'd like to get an expert to look at your phone. 

You can learn about your options from our many different ways to get a repair by our own experts with authorised parts and assured repairs processes by checking out our ways to get a repair here

0 Likes