Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock screen notification - Can't take me to the app's notification from lock screen

(Topic created on: 30-08-2021 06:58 PM)
pashi266
Student
Options

I got my new Flip 3 and coming from an iPhone. I'm kinda used to iPhone notifications, but I'm not able to figure it out why when I clicked on the notification from the lock screen, it was not taking me to the notification. Instead, it's asking me to 'swipe to open'. But, if I swipe it's just taking me to the home screen or whatever the screen I was previously on. 

It's a little annoying. Is there anyway I can click on lock screen notification and take me to that app's alert?

3 REPLIES 3
Chooii
Pathfinder
Options
It's a security feature, but you can fiddle with it on the proviso that your OK with being unlocked when it's on your body, in a specific location or near trusted devices.

Go into 'settings' and then select 'lock screen' then on 'smart locks.

It will then prompt you to enter you PIN and you will you will get the 3 options from above.

I keep my phon unlocked when I'm at home but that option requires you to leave the location services turned on so the phone knows where you are.

Hope this helps.
AndrewL
Options

@pashi266: It isn't possible to launch an application via a lock screen notification, as this would present some security issues if the device were lost or stolen. As an alternative approach, you may wish to show the details of the notification on your Lock Screen via Settings > Lock Screen > Notifications > On > Details (On)  > Hide Content > Off. 

pashi266
Student
Options

I don't understand. Why would anyone can open my phone without the first security check (face recognition or finger print)? Once that check is done it should open the applications from there.

0 Likes