Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IEMI and serial number not working

(Topic created on: 09-09-2022 06:17 AM)
Nightmare1308
Apprentice
Options
I've just tried registering my fold 4 for the insurance and it won't let me past the IEMI number part or serial number.

I have tried the *#06# and imei number 1 and 2 and serial number.
I've also tried going into settings and grabbing the same information from there but still says invalid.

I have never taken the insurance out but my last 3 phone did this (s21ultra s22ultra) and when claiming for the free gift same issue but it always allowed me to upload a screen shot but the insurance page link doesn't let me do this.

How can this be resolved?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
If its anything like when I registered the flip 4 there was a lot of flip 4's to choose from and i do mean a lot, are you selecting the correct version, colour, memory size phone?
Nightmare1308
Apprentice
Options
Hi Stuart,

Yeah I did choose the correct one I've also emailed samsung support see if they can help I've always had to send proof for some reason. Did you have to when you claimed the preorder stuff?
0 Likes
alal
Pathfinder
Options
Indeed, I had. When I claimed the Fold4 stuff it did not recognize my IMEI. I attached the proof and claims are now approved.
0 Likes
Nightmare1308
Apprentice
Options
ok that's good news I'll wait for them to come back to me then.
Thanks
0 Likes
Jagga_a
Explorer
Options
I am also having the same issue, selected the correct phone, colour, memory, but when entering imei 1, it's saying its incorrect.
0 Likes
Nightmare1308
Apprentice
Options
Hi Jagga,

Samsung online chat helped me in the end and I was told it was automatically applied to the phone.
If you use the online bot you can then speak with someone and they will confirm both IEMI numbers and provide you was a policy number
0 Likes