Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in doesn't seems to work

(Topic created on: 09-09-2022 12:42 PM)
Jubair
Journeyman
Options
Hi I Bought samsung Z flip 4 from your approved  ( participated) retailer and when I put imei no its says the number I entered is not active for promotion. 
What should I do now ? 
Thanks 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
AndrewL
Options

@Jubair: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. Please can you confirm when and where you purchased your Galaxy Z Flip4? Have you tried entering the IMEI(2) number located in Settings > About phone? Furthermore, are you attempting to trade in via the following site?

https://www.samsungtradeinoffer.co.uk/

0 Likes
Jubair
Journeyman
Options
I purchased from mobile phone direct
I tried both imei no. And just little while ago spoke to some one with MPD and they said no reason that I can't transfer it. Its problem with samaung site and contact samsung
0 Likes
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I had an issue with my S22 ultra but it was when I was applying for my free buds Pro. It said my imei wasn't recognised but it did let me screenshot my phone info and scan my phone purchase receipt and I still got the promotion. Hope this helps
Jubair
Journeyman
Options
I did tried from this link also from MPD link but all link are same result
0 Likes
roxi666
Explorer
Options
I emailed over with the imei and they validated it for me
0 Likes
Jubair
Journeyman
Options
I did but didn't work
0 Likes
roxi666
Explorer
Options
Did you send proof of purchase as well ? . Might be worth giving them a ring if your struggling with it . I'm still waiting for my pack to post my old one back ! Iv been waiting 2weeks . Had to ring for another pack to be sent out ! And not received that one yet neither . I feel ur frustration !
0 Likes
Jubair
Journeyman
Options
I did on Friday evening. Let's wait till Monday
roxi666
Explorer
Options
Good luck ! Hoping I'll receive the pack Monday to actually make the claim . But like you said , let's wait and see 🤞
0 Likes