Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery Issue

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 01:24 PM)
Tnko
Student
Options

20220225_052053.jpg

 Now when I download a video and it goes to my download albums the cover image for the video thumbnail won't appear all at once as it did before and its shown as above. Noe the civer image is shown one by one. Is this an update software thing or something that can be change in the setting or do I need to a factory reset?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Try going settings
Apps
Gallery
Storage
Clear Cache

And see if resolves the issue
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Tnko: Do the thumbnails eventually populate if you allow a little time for them to load? If you open the Gallery app > Tap the 3 lines in the bottom right > Videos, do the thumbnails display as expected in here? I can see that you have a few alerts in your Status Bar, therefore please try addressing them by swiping from the top of the screen to access your Notification Panel. I also recommend restarting your phone to resolve any potential software issues that might be a contributing factor. 

0 Likes
Tnko
Student
Options

Did not work, any other recommendation?

0 Likes
Tnko
Student
Options

When I clicked on the 3 lines bottom rights and then videos the thumbnails did not display there either. I also gave them time to load and the thumbnail displays did not appear. I also checked the notification status bar and those were not contributing factors. I have retarted my phone several times, I am thinking if reseting it to factory mode as my last resort, sadly. Any other recommendations?

0 Likes