Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy Z flip 3 Screen crease ..again

(Topic created on: 03-06-2022 03:21 AM)
Hinata1
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

I have had this phone for less than a year and the screen is creased ... again. Now I have to make another claim. 😒.  I only have the years warranty and if it is going to keep this up my phone will be no good. I've gone through the Comments as well post and it is not looking good. I am super disappointed. I waited for the flip 3 thinking these issues were addressed. I'd trade it in but I'll loose an arm and leg just to get a new phone! Now I don't know what to do. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip

Yes there has been some posts about this but what we don't typically hear from is people who've had no issues regarding the screen as people typically sign up to share their issues and not their positive experiences with their phone's @Hinata1 

My colleague at work has had the Flip³ for a while now and the screen is pristine.

Selling the phone is a personal choice and if you do I'd suggest to sell to a friend , family member or work colleague instead of online sites suchbas ebay or shops in the Highstreet that buy used phone's as they tend to buy as low as possible to improve their own profit margin.

I own the Fold³ and the factory fitted screen protector has delaminated down the fold crease so I removed it and the phone is fine.

Mynfriend bought his not too long after mine and the factory fitted screen protector is fine.

However you proceed I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I have no affiliation with Samsung.

Glenntech
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
Yes just to add
My Fold 3 screen is still perfectly OK.
This is a case of being unlucky really with your Flip 3 @Hinata1
Apart from keeping it clean and not pushing the screen itself when I shut the phone.
I don't take any precautions really.
Getting it repaired again will probably be perfectly fine for the rest of the time you own it.
0 Likes
angrybarry
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy Z Fold | Z Flip
Same issue here, going to a Samsung shop next week to hopefully get sorted. Bloody annoying
0 Likes