Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Z Flip 3 battery

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 10:56 AM)
littlevixen
First Poster
Options

I recently bought the Flip which I really like. I knew beforehand the battery wasn't great and was quite willing to accept that because of the design of the phone etc. However I have noticed that even when it's switched off at night it goes from 100% to 97% how is that possible when it's off? Can anyone explain?

5 REPLIES 5
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options

This happens to my Galaxy A51 also. Don't worry, it's a normal thing. If you're really worried, visit a service center.

0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
of cause it go from 100% to 97% is because when your phone off and then turn back on it need like 2-3% off battery to power up all the setting and home screen ect..
DaFluxman
First Poster
Options
Also, if you have a Samsung smart watch it will monitor your health throughout the night.. Thats what I find. Also, there are loads of services that are running in the back ground.
0 Likes
OpenSauce
Explorer
Options
This is typical for basically every phone
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@littlevixen: As pointed out above, it isn't unusual to experience a small amount of battery drainage, even when the phone isn't in use. If you want to gain a better understanding of your battery usage in general, please head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery, and tap on the usage graph to see a breakdown of which apps and features are using you battery. 

0 Likes