Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fold 4 September Update

(Topic created on: 22-09-2023 08:19 PM)
5miler
Journeyman
Options
Since I've updated the Fold 4 with the September update I've had nothing but issues. Auto rotate doesn't work properly. And to make things worse, a week later now the sound doesn't work at all. No ringtone, notifications or even audio/Media audio doesn't work.

Anyone else having these issues?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
NSR500
Pioneer
Options
Nope. Installed my update couple weeks ago and all good
0 Likes
ironass
Black Belt 
Options

@5miler 

Sorry to hear you have had issues after the September update. Did you wipe the cache partition and repair apps after updating?

See... https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/wipe-cache-partition-repair-apps-amp-galaxy...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
5miler
Journeyman
Options
Wiped the cache but not the repair apps. But thank you, repair apps seems to have done the trick.

Thank you ironass.
Have a good day/night.
ironass
Black Belt 
Options

@5miler 

Glad it worked for you. 😁

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
5miler
Journeyman
Options
It did, but though the sound is back. The inner fold screen won't come on at all now 😔 phone sounds are on loud and didn't hear a single call or message notification that came through since morning. Never had these issues in all the years I've had a Samsung phone.

But thank you for your help
0 Likes