Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fingerprint sensor ... more gestures

(Topic created on: 28-08-2022 05:52 AM)
kauti
Student
Options

Ok... i've just upgraded to a flip4 from a pixel 4a(4g)... thats 5.8 to 6.7 inches and sometimes its too big( i know one handed mode exists)...

But

It would be great if :
1. Fingerprint swipe up == Scroll up
2. Fingerprint swipe down == scroll down

And not just the notification shade... it is useful but i kinda prefer scrolling as i most of my notifications are well managed
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @kauti 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I would also suggest to send your feedback via your Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section so Samsung can take a look at ideas.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@kauti: Although it isn't available across all apps, there is a scroll bar available in the Settings menu that might be of use to you. When you're in the Settings menu, and you start to scroll down the options, look on the right side of the screen and you should see a thin grey bar appear. If you tap on the bar and scroll, as you would on a desktop PC, then you will get the desired effect. 

0 Likes
kauti
Student
Options
I get that it does exist and is super useful if im a right handed person...but once i've switched to the left...the mentioned scrollbar has no use (I'm ambidextrous )...it would also help with bringing the retro feeling of the pre smart phone era
0 Likes