Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crack in the middle of the screen

(Topic created on: 27-05-2023 08:24 PM)
Springs 12
Student
Options

Hello, have purchased my  fold z4 since November 2022 and today I just opened the phone to check my email and while opening could hear the sound of cracking. There is a black line in the middle.

Can you let me know if I can get the warranty covered for this phone?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you contact Samsung Customer Support and arrange a repair.
Once picked up, the phone will be assessed
This will be normally done under warranty unless there's some other physical damage that could have caused the fault.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

This sounds like the factory fitted screen protector delaminating @Springs 12 

A Samsung Service Centre or Samsung Experience Store can assess your phone once you've booked it in.

Samsung apply a Limited 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Springs 12
Student
Options

I have contacted Samsung customer service and they said that the screen issues is not covered by Samsung, pretty bad experience!

Screenshot_20230528_091605_WhatsAppBusiness.jpg

0 Likes
MrMeana
Student
Options
Hi, I'm going through a similar situation with EE, same phone 6 months old and under warranty.
Can't say too much at the moment as it's an on going issue, however, suffice it to say that a store "Manager" told me that I would have to deal with Samsung myself and that EE do not get involved with, in warranty, manufacturing issues even though there own promotional materials state otherwise...?¿!
Luckily I know my consumer rights and the blatantly lying "Manager", will hopefully get a severe lesson in customer care/services by the time I've finished.
It's shockingly bad CS but it seems to be the same everywhere, is it a 'computer says NO' generation or am I just getting old...?¿