Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cover screen

(Topic created on: 15-11-2021 09:35 AM)
Leeryder5
Apprentice
Options
Cover screen not able to change image And grayed out cover screens to add in settings Might be Roaming clock on lock screen Turned on I've had that problem when I was away and settings automatically Turned it on Turned it off and cover screen workers again hope it helps if you have this issue 
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@Leeryder5: I'm glad to hear that your Z Flip3 is back to it's best, so thank you for sharing this. I'd always recommend regularly restarting your phone where possible, as it refreshes the device and can address any temporary issues such as the one you experienced. It's an old IT trope, but it can work wonders :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Leeryder5
Apprentice
Options
Sorry its a z flip 5
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Leeryder5. At the time of your original post, I can see that you were referring to the Z Flip3. I understand that you've now picked up the brilliant Z Flip5. Are you having the same issue with your new phone? If so, have you had a chance to check out the handy guide below?:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/explore-new-cover-screen-widgets-on-the-galaxy-z-f...

0 Likes
Leeryder5
Apprentice
Options
No I'm talking about z flip 5 not the flip 3 has gone was traded in for the 5
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Absolutely. However, as the first/top post in the thread (from 2021) relates to an issue you encountered with the cover screen on your Z Flip3, I just wanted to check (as this is your first post in the thread since Andrew answered)...are you experiencing a similar issue with your Z Flip5 now?

0 Likes
Leeryder5
Apprentice
Options
Sorry no only the click on the 5
0 Likes