Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use the Samsung upgrade programme from S21 to Flip 3?

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 05:46 PM)
ArjunRam
First Poster
Options

Does anybody know if I can trade in or upgrade to the new Flip 3 if I am still in the Upgrade Program for the S21?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've been looking at the UK site here samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/payment-and-financing/what-is-samsung-upgrade-programme and it says  You must add an eligible Galaxy phone to your basket and select the relevant option during the checkout process.

So I'd suggest to check yours and see what shows as the eligible models.

You could call your regions Samsung Support Team for that service and see what they say.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Hey @ArjunRam. You'll be notified by email when you are eligible to upgrade to a new phone on your Upgrade Programme. This will be after around 12 months since you got your new phone (so if you bought your S21 at release that will be January for you)

You can only change your phone series (from S series to Z series in this instance) at the end of your 24-month finance agreement. You could may have options to settle the contract if that's feasible for you and start a new one if you are eligible but this would need to be discussed with our finance partner, Klarna at 080 818 93333. 

Learn all about the Upgrade Programme here.

Welcome to the Community!