Baff234
First Poster
Options
Since the update I have not been able to use Google pay how do I fix this
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you still on a beta software @Baff234  ? If so various apps , functions and features may not work properly. 

If you've either left the Beta Programme and or upgraded to the finished version then try clearing your phone's Cache Files Section.

A person can also Clear most apps cache via Settings > Apps > Choose the app > Storage > Clear Cache. 

> Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
NaughtyButNice69
Pathfinder
Options
You can't use Google pay on beta it tells us when we agree to be a beta tester, we can either wait for the stable version or use samsung smart switch on PC to rollback to android 13. Started using Samsung pay with curve find it a lot better experience, won't be going back to google pay when the stable version arrives.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
When you signed up to beta, there was a clear message at the top of the T&C's stating that Google Wallet was not available in beta.

Whilst it is an option, I wouldn't recommend rolling back unless Google Wallet is an absolute deal breaker. Some users in the S Series reported issues when rolling back. Myself? I would now follow the beta programme to its conclusion.
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
helper-K
Navigator
Options
Sadly in the find print you will find a sections saying that Google wallet and pay will not work until final update hope this info helps you have a good day 😄
0 Likes
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

You'll have to use Samsung Wallet (or another equivalent) until you get the stable OneUI 6.

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes